Friday, December 12, 2008

C is for Cookie...

"C is for Cookie, that's good enough to eat. Cookie Cookie Cookie starts with C. " I was a big Cookie Monster fan as a kid. As an adult, I've rarely met a cookie that I didn't like. My kids seem to be along the same lines, especially Lily. That girl has a sweet tooth that just won't quit! When it came to cookie baking last weekend at Grandma and Grandpa Dude's she wanted to be involved in all of it. As for Addie, she seems to be more of a Frosting kid.

We made 7 or 8 different types of cookies on Saturday. It was pretty much a marathon day for Auntie, Momma and Grandma. Addie and Lily got to be stirrers, rollers and decorators.


Lily loved decorating the Mint Chocolate Whoopie Pies. It was tough convincing both girls that they couldn't lick their fingers as they went though. Afterwards, I let them lick the butter knives as a treat. (Boy that makes me sound like a horrible mom, licking knives! Next my children will be sword swollowers!)

Cookie Making is hard work!! Let's take a nap.

A chocolate star photo out take.


No comments: