Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas

Some random pictures from Christmas this year.

I'm sure more are coming as people email me their pictures.
Snuggling with Auntie Syren. Lily refused to get dressed, she wanted to run around with just a diaper on. So Auntie indulged her but kept her comfy cozy while reading a book.

My ever stylish child takes her baby out for a stroll while wearing Auntie's new mittens and Calorimitry.

Feeding the chickens, ducks and horses at Boppa and Grandma Dude's house. Both girls loved doing chores but got a little chilly.

Look what I got in my stocking!
Can you see the joy on that child's face? Addie and Lily each bought each other a Disney princesses night light.
So many presents, so little time! What can I open next?

The girls want to send a shout out to CT who I think has been lurking but not commenting on the blog. :) The camera was a huge hit. So far we have photos of people's toes and chests but we have hope...

2 comments:

D Beltt said...

It looks like you all had a great Christmas! We will have to get together to visit soon!

Anonymous said...

Lurking? Ok, you got me.
Wish I could have been there to see everyone.