Friday, July 20, 2007

An Open Letter

Momma, maybe you don't get it. These pants you put me in today? They're 9 month pants. You see how they sag in the back? You see how they show my diaper like I'm a slutty teenager showing off my thong? Well guess what Momma, I'm 16 months old. I'm a big girl, I'm no baby. Someone obviously isn't feeding me enough.
















What's that? Oh, you can see that I have my mouth jammed with food and I'm not stopping to chew? Oh well, I guess you are feeding me. I did eat an entire chicken breast for supper tonight along with broccoli, some bread, and dessert.






Never mind! I love you Momma!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you moma, but I STILL want a pink high-chair. Comeon! All the cool kids have them, Its not like im asking for the pink princess one, just the pink one.
If you loved me you would buy it for me.
Oh that one? That was my sisters hand-me-down chair! I cant be seen in that old thing, wood is SO last year. Pleeeeeeeease?
I hate you moma!

Anonymous said...

She is getting so blonde this summer!

ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said...

She's gorgeous!! I like the baggy pants :)

Anonymous said...

I'm bored with this blog...I want new stuff!! I guess that I will have to bring my camera up this weekend and take picture of all the fun the girls and I have so you have something to show people!

Anonymous said...

I love the last picture of Lily....she looks like such a goon...in a good way. I think that one captures her personality, she seems like the one who will behave, then when no one is looking, she acts goofy for laughs....