Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Wormy

I've been meaning to post this for some time, but I was waiting for a picture. I don't think I will have a picture taken and downloaded any time soon, so here goes. Addie has developed an attachment to my watch. She has named "him" "Wormy." She'll take my watch, wrap it up in a blanket, coo to it, put it to sleep, kiss it, and generally drag it around the house like it is a doll. She did this one day and I thought that would be the end of it. Oh no, momma, you were totally wrong on that one! A few days later she saw my watch lying in the bathroom where I put it while I shower. Addie snatched it up as fast as she could and said, "Oh Wormy, I missed you!" and gave it a big kiss! This has gone on for several weeks now. This morning the 3 of us were walking in the mall (my attempt to work out in the cold and maybe loose the last pounds of baby weight). Addie looked up behind her at me and said, "I play Wormy?" What's a mom to do but turn over her watch?

No comments: