Monday, January 22, 2007

Santa


Yes, we're still talking about Santa at our house. I've explained that Santa is on vacation and won't be back until next year, but Addie chooses not to understand. So in the spirit of the season, here is a picture of Addie with Santa on Christmas Eve day. This is the Santa that brought her a huge trampoline.... not an itty bitty 2 1/2 year old size trampoline, one that will take up our entire backyard and scare me to death every time she wants to use it. Take a deep breath Jess, it will be OK. Nope, I need a few more deep breaths... oh man this scares me! This scares me almost more than the idea of Addie going to preschool next year scares me. Talk about Mommy panic attacks. Is raising kids supposed to be this scary? I know I never scared my parents this much!!! I'm sure that hiding in the culverts, falling out of trees and getting my head stuck, punching my sister in the nose, and other myriad things didn't scare years off my parents lives!

No comments: