Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Stop me if I've said this before...

Have I shown you this picture yet? How incredibly sweet is that? That's my baby with her Great Grandma Addie. Yep, pretty darn sweet.

Wow, this picture just makes my blood pressure go right down. I've had a miserable day at work - ok, maybe not miserable the whole day. One person is just really twarking me off. I really just need to take a few breaths, go home and cuddle my babies.

So, I'm going to go home, grab Lily and go knit. Tonight is our knitting night for the Optimist Club. We knit hats for babies and donate them to the hospitals and to a crisis nursery in town. I, however, will not be working on a baby hat tonight. I have to work on a shawl that I would like to have done by Saturday (I'm only 1/3 of the way through!) Panic knitting, people! You might ask why I started a new project last night if I'm in panic mode. (Yes, Adam asked the same thing.) Weeeelllll..... it's because I signed up for a class and had to start the project in the class. So really, adding one more project to my to-do list isn't all that crazy... sort of.

I'm thinking about starting a new blog for my knitting. It might get a little boring as I am a slow knitter.... and I probably won't have any readers. I also don't yet have a name. Any suggestions? I'm amazed and continually entertained by people like the yarn harlot and Franklin (two of my fav knitting bloggers).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i need a copy of that blown up to 8x10!!!!! that is just so darn perfect

Anonymous said...

i hope your day ended well, with your perfect children and tolerable husband....

Anonymous said...

I think I have a photo just like that around here somewhere.... -CT