Thursday, November 08, 2007

The Great Pumpkin

The Great Pumpkin came to our house Halloween night. It took all the chocolate (non Lily safe) candy and left a few presents instead.

The best part was not actually the presents, but taking out and putting back things from the pumpkin.

Hmmm... let's see, what do I have in my pumpkin...









Ahhh... a kitty I took off the coffeetable, a Mommy and Daddy action figure (also off the coffeetable) and Addie's fairy Godmother figurine.








And what did Lily get from the Great Pumpkin? A froggy that she immediately threw on the floor and ignored. Nice!






Look Mom, a purse! I look just like you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What did you do with all the candy? I heard on the news that some dentist offices will buy it from kids for $1 a pound. Maybe something you should look into next year!