Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Birthday Girl

Lily turned 2 on Saturday. We celebrated by having a ton of friends over for a party. The kids colored some cute little wooden ornaments and played with all of our toys. Then we did an Easter Egg hunt that was a HUGE hit with the kids. I couldn't believe how fast they picked up those eggs! I wish we could have done it outside, but the weather was a little crummy and we still have a bunch of snow on the ground. Instead we did it in the dining room.


Everyone enjoyed the pizza and cake. Grandma Argh made the cute bunny cake. Mmmm... Lily liked it so much, she had 2 pieces!
In other Lily news, she had her 2 year check-up on Monday. Lily weighs 23 lbs - that puts her into the 10% Club! Yahoo, Lily! Also, her pediatrician and I talked about retesting Lily for her milk allergy. I am positive from the reactions I have seen (we've had a couple of accidental milk ingestions) that Lily is still allergic to milk. I didn't see any reason to draw blood unless we absolutely had to. Lily's pediatrician agreed. We'll probably test her on her 3rd year check up. Until then, it's nuthin' but soy for this little girl.



No comments: