Sunday, October 22, 2006

Biter Biscuit

Whoever invented the Gerber Biter Biscuit deserves a medal of honor. It takes Lily from a teething cranky little thing, to a blissed out baby. She gets that biscuit in her mouth and gnaws on it, drooling brown graham cracker drool all over herself and me with this look on her face that is true bliss. You know it has to feel incredible on her gums. She was so happy gnawing on that thing and watching cartoons on my lap this morning I thought she was going to fall asleep with it in her mouth.

I think Lily may have gotten her first taste of fruit this morning as well. She was picking up crumbs of Addie's freeze dried raspberries this morning. Lily was very intent upon what she was doing and I'm pretty sure she ate some of it.

Right now Lily's on her hands and knees rocking back and forth. I don't remember Addie ever really doing that. It's the classic, I'm going to start crawling so fast you won't be able to catch me move. Yikes! Creeping/low crawling is fast enough for now!

No comments: