Sunday, September 24, 2006

Yikes!

It's not going to be long before Lily is crawling I'm afraid. She's been pushing herself up onto hands and knees. As it is, she can pretty much get anywhere she wants to go. If there is a power cord anywhere in the room Lily zooms toward it, squirming on her belly. This girl does not like to sit still! It's going to be a wakeup call for Addie when Lily starts moving more. Addie has started stealing toys away from Lily. Once Lily can fight back it's going to be a whole new world!

Adam and I had our 6th Wedding Anniversary this weekend. I can hardly believe it's been 6 years. I never would have thought at that time that we'd be here in Superior with 2 kids and me working part-time. What a crazy wonderful trip it's been. Neither one of us is the person we were 6 years ago, but we've worked hard to grow together. SZomeone told me that you have to work together to keep the person you married the right one - not that you have to change the other person, but that you have to work and grow together. I am truely blessed to have such a wonderful husband and family.

No comments: